PDA

Ver Versão Completa : Comunicação efetiva em jogos 2x2

nigo
13/10/2008, 14:44
Communicating effectively in team games is absolutely essential to playing at a high level, from both the perspective of your individual play and your team's overall play. You should be discussing everything at all times. You should be on Ventrilo or Teamspeak with your teammate - typing in game takes away from micro, and you can’t communicate when stuff is happening, which just so happens to be the most important time to communicate. During the loading screen, make sure to take note of the factions and which map you'll be playing, and make sure you’re both on the same page on what each of you will be doing. Once in-game, make sure you find where each faction is on the map - remember that Brits have a strategic point where they start, and the Wehrmacht is revealed by the imprints of their bunkers on the ground. Knowing this will make it easy to figure out where the first units will be coming from, so plan accordingly.

A team doesn't necessarily have to have a "leader" - I hate being bossed around, and I try not to boss others around. If you see something you don’t like, just tell your teammate, and expect the same from him.

Always:

Make sure your unit and doctrine choices compliment each other. Get a big mix of units to help you counter as many situations as possible. Unit variety and combined arms will also make it extremely difficult for the other team to counter your army with one or two units.
Tell your teammate anything relevant you notice, whether it's noting a building that has an MG in it, a trench going up, or even the sound of incoming artillery.
As soon as you notice a doctrine choice from your opponents, let your teammate know.
Plan coordinated attacks with your teammate, or at the very least, tell them what you’re going to do.
Tell your teammate when you see a flank or a unit sneaking around. When a unit of yours gets sniped, ping where the sniper is, as your teammate won't know the sniper's location unless he saw the shot.
Try to predict what your opponents are going to do next - if you see a Panzer Elite player with fast MP44s, expect fast Armored Cars and plan accordingly. If you see an American player without BARs, expect an M8. If you see a British player with a fast Captain, expect a Stuart. If an enemy attack failed on one side, be prepared for them to come at a different angle next time.
Try to attack and defend points together with your teammate. Keep your units in the same vicinity as your teammate's so you can ask for help if needed, and you can help your teammate if he needs it. It’s very, very bad if one of the players gets pushed off the field, and it's worse if they lose a great deal of their units in the process.
ASK FOR HELP – I do it all the time. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said, "I need AT!" Just ask anyone I play with. Your teammate isn't always aware of when you're in trouble, and sometimes they have the counter unit that you need waiting nearby.
Talk things through with your teammate. If you’re having a hard time countering something, talk to your teammate and come up with a plan. It's much better to lose a little time planning than it is for each player to continuously throw away resources trying to deal with a problem head-on, alone.
Watch your teammates units, and try to make sure he doesn’t lose them. If you see your teammate has inadvertently sent units into an ambush, let him know! Watch for idle units and ping them.

Never:

Go off and do your own thing - not only will a failure by you jeopardize your units and the territories you’re responsible for, but it can put your teammate’s at risk as well. If you get split up or disconnected from each other, you make it easy for the enemy to divide and conquer.
Get angry at, or say bad things to, your teammate. It’s counterproductive - you’re a team, and failure rests on both of your shoulders equally...period.
Never stop communicating - even when nothing seems to be happening, keep telling each other what you’re doing, what you’re building, where you’re going to position units, and so on.

Notes:

I don’t think it’s always wise to go into a game with a pre-set strategy. The only things that should be set in stone are your first couple units, what tiers you’re going, and your capping order. I’ve always preferred to adapt to what my opponent is doing .
It’s unwise to choose a doctrine before you even know what your opponents are doing. For example, choosing Tank Hunters early on can prove to be useless when going up against Airborne RR spam.

by ntd

http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/portals.php?show=page&name=strategyguide_communicationin2v2