PDA

Ver Versão Completa : World Rankings Analysis

nigo
30/10/2008, 14:36
The premiere edition of a new monthly feature invented by warhawks where we take take a snapshot in a moment in time on the top15 leaderboards and give statistical and color commentary on the current happenings. You can catch warhawks' Movers & Shakers (http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=413415) at the top of the Brit strat forums where he usually updates on a weekly basis but it depends on the ladder movement. Also, I'm looking for contributors to this segment so if you're interested in writing commentary, let me know! Now let's see what's been going on lately.

10-27-08
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-70591-1225312595.jpg

Grey = Publicly retired or inactive for an extended period of time

Overview

If you had told me six months ago that the boards would look like this, I would never imagined! The Wehr ladder has become the most competitive, dynamic ladder out of all of everyone, it's been a complete turnaround and it looks like they've switched places with their allied vanilla counter-parts. The US ladder has been struggling a bit to break that level 15 gap ever since the #1 US player iaguz (pipe down ZeroCrack) retired. It seemed as if that sucked all the energy out of the US ladder for a while, however, things aren't all that dire as recently a handful players have popped up and appear eager to climb.

The PE ladder has been pretty active, getting a level 19 before their axis brethren. Wait, didn't they have two 19s and two 20s....? Oh well, old news. Over on the Brit side, things were pretty grim until a month ago. Perhaps as a result of the community backlash against the faction, there were very few active high level Brit players. But this month there's been a huge surge of activity with a mix of new and old names. We did have a new #1 Brit, Sweix, but he deleted his account again. Oh that adorable Russian, what will he do next?

Oh ya, and Sepha. He's up there and owns at everything. The Earth is round and the sky is blue, what else is new.

Vintage Rankings

Take a trip down memory lane and check out the leaderboards from ancient times! This one comes from an old archive of a combined ladder put together by mwaf.

1v1 Combined Ladder - December 2007 (http://coh.mwaf.fi/ladder/)

Who was number 1? Why nystrom of course! The combined ladder puts together both ranks and at the time, nystrom was level 13 US and lvl 15 Wehr. Just below him is G0GY with the highest win/loss ratio percentage out of everyone, 94%. Goldradaer is also there in the seperated ladders, holding rank 1 with a massive 95%.

The defunct website also has a complete archive of all the old player stats. Yuck, I had a nasty 61% W/L...wait a sec, I think I still do -.- Interestingly Mr.iaguz was already up there at position 28 of the Wehr ladder with 71% W/L.

Do you have a screenshot of an old ladder? Found a cache of a ladder website? Got a videocast from a past patch or a particular favorite old Tales of Heroes episode? Send it to me!

Wehrmacht

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-70591-1225252539.jpg

Breakdown - Wow, it's been an all out battle for numero uno of the Stormtroopers and it ain't Darth Vader (ya that's right, I went there!). VixenX recently claimed the top spot and has been trading positions back & forth with OrangeSlurpee, with Martinmaster quietly sitting contently with level 19. For the first time in a long time, we finally have a 19! Just below them we have the sleeping goliath Seph and N-- excuse me, the mysterious smurf SmllOo.

Oh? And what's this? Looks like MagpieX is gettin greedy! Not being content at having a "smurf" holding the #1 spot, he's gotten his "real" account up to position 11 in a jiffy and he almost had a 3rd but his old account is just outside. Fresh faces on the boards are KingOwl and DrHorse rounding out the top15 above the dormant HQstorm who has been away serving his country.

Panzer Elite

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-70591-1225262758.jpg

Breakdown - Even more so than their Wehrmacht brothers, the top3 of PE has been an absolute battle royal! Krausen was the first level 20 PE and he was up there for a while before his first challenger, KingOwl, rose up and took over. After a fierce battle and a drop down to level 15, Krausen fought back furiously and finally reattained #1. Meanwhile, Morelloo had climbed up to 19 and pounced on KingOwl's 20 spot before he knew it. Who will be at the top spot next month I wonder?

namu and DrHorse have been fairly active, will either of them try for #1? Will we finally see a level 18? Below there are a couple new names on the top15 like Dorazy and RitterKreuz who look to make things interesting.

British

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-70591-1225262741.jpg

Breakdown - Not a whole lot of activity this past week, although there is big news. It appears that Sweix deleted his level 20 account!! Sepha is now back in the #2 slot and a level 20 again despite not playing any games. The only active person this past week was StGRikzy who went 3-0. Now that Sweix is out, GermanSupreme is in the top 15.

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-86335-1223988756.gif

Breakdown - Looks like we had some action during this past week. Sweix jumped 5 levels and made it to level 20 (going 18 – 2) and took the #1 overall spot. However, that was short lived as IplayForKeeps took it back going by playing and winning only 2 games. The other big rising and current win streak leader is DrHorse. The Dr. went 20 – 0 bringing his current win streak to 50 games!! The Dr. also increased his rank to level 14 and moved 3 spots on the ladder.

Rizky playing on his StGRizky account went 10 -1 this past week, increased his rank and spot on the ladder by 1. Yokey went 11 – 2 and stays firmly in the 4th overall spot. Sepha did not play any games but dropped one spot in the ladder and lost his level 20 rank (now level 19 and #3 overall). We also have a new player to the top 15, Hioop, who is riding a 3 game winning streak and lands in the #15 spot, ousting T98.

by warhawks

Americans

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-70591-1225252528.jpg

It's unfortunate but after the departure of iaguz, there wasn't much activity. Thankfully, KingOwl stepped up to the plate and rose to the ranks of Colonel but appears cautiously content, sitting there with that -1 streak for a while now. Immediately below KingOwl we have Krausen and Morelloo, both who have been very active. Can we expect some new level 15s next month? We also have some youthful faces just under them, andyonthemoon & IamCharlie. It'll be intriguing if one of them gets to level 15 before the veterans above them. The ever controversial IplayForKeeps is at position 9 and seems to have been struggling lately on all factions, or at least it just seems that way from the amount of prideposts against him.

by daeyeth

Discuss the all the recent ladder movements on our boards! (http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=418978)

nigo
30/10/2008, 16:22
pergunta

alguém já jogou com algum desses Top players?

KurtCobain
30/10/2008, 16:59
nopz
ainda nao
acho q nem devem jogar mais :P

SuperSoca
01/11/2008, 12:41
Eu já joguei com o Iplayforkeeps. Mas ele não era de lvl tão alto e isso ja faz tempo.

ARM4GEDON
01/11/2008, 15:28
Eu joguei com o Seph umas duas vezes na época do Beta e foi quando ele me falou do site gamereplays.org.

Até então nunca tinha jogado RTS seriamente e fiquei muito surpreso com a quantidade de informações que existem por trás desse tipo de jogo.

||JiggySaw||
04/11/2008, 18:01
joguei com o IplayForKeeps... ele já era level 20....

SuperSoca
04/11/2008, 19:24
Eu joguei com o Seph umas duas vezes na época do Beta e foi quando ele me falou do site gamereplays.org.

Até então nunca tinha jogado RTS seriamente e fiquei muito surpreso com a quantidade de informações que existem por trás desse tipo de jogo.

RTS é o OURO!!! :angel:

BobCuspe
04/11/2008, 22:52

pois é... eu tenho a mesma sensação: se quiser ser bom jogador vou ter que estudar um bocado. É quase um jogo de xadrez. A diferença aqui é que não são apenas 16 peças pra cada lado e não precisa esperar o lance do outro lado pra fazer mais alguma coisa. No RTS o pau come huahauhauhah

itaperuna_coh
05/11/2008, 04:43
ta foda...eu faço 10 streak´s com pe..ae quem eu pego...krausen...de boa, eu conheço o jogo mais não entendo...
qnd jogo com eles...meus PG simplesmente saem do heavy cover, sem que eu mande...
ah mas eu fico mt puto...
outra coisa que nao entendo eh que ele chega no primeiro enfrentamento com 1rifle e 2 engenheiro, sendo que meu segundo pg está quase chegando...
IMBA
Já pegeui o Seph e morello tb...só trolha !

SuperSoca
05/11/2008, 22:13
ta foda...eu faço 10 streak´s com pe..ae quem eu pego...krausen...de boa, eu conheço o jogo mais não entendo...
qnd jogo com eles...meus PG simplesmente saem do heavy cover, sem que eu mande...
ah mas eu fico mt puto...
outra coisa que nao entendo eh que ele chega no primeiro enfrentamento com 1rifle e 2 engenheiro, sendo que meu segundo pg está quase chegando...
IMBA
Já pegeui o Seph e morello tb...só trolha !

isso já aconteceu contra um cara que eu joguei também fiquei muito puto, acho que é um exploit ou bug

itaperuna_coh
06/11/2008, 17:17
isso já aconteceu contra um cara que eu joguei também fiquei muito puto, acho que é um exploit ou bug

é, eu li sobre...tem um modo de avançar num angulo de 45graus cada infantaria sua, sobre a do inimigo em heavy cover...
há um possibilidade real, deles pulares pra frente e deitarem, perdendo o heavy cover.
:shock:
isso que eu falo...
tem necessidade ?
isso é erro de programação....
e não concertam a merda do jeep + LSD que deixa o kratten doidão de ácido qnd foge !
:P