PDA

Ver Versão Completa : Chora mulecada

itaperuna_coh
28/11/2008, 09:34
Gamereplays: One of the most critical issues, if not the most critical, with the game right now, is the resource sharing in 2v2. Could you give us an estimate on when this will be fixed? Will this be part of the upcoming patch?

Thunder: Resource sharing in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 games in general, not just 2v2 I assume. I can’t give an estimate on when it will be fixed. I certainly would like it to be part of the upcoming patch, yes, but the balance team has been wrestling with the best way to fix the problem for awhile. There have been great suggestions on how to fix it by the community, but we’re dealing with the resource system in the game, which is a pretty rigid game system. We’ll see what they can come up with.

Gamereplays: You have had some time to become familiarized with the game. What are your thoughts on the state of balance in 1v1 and team games?

Thunder: Stipulating this with…I’m not the guy that balances the game, or an expert player.
Overall Company of Heroes balance is good. I generally play 1v1 games and play as Wehr or Americans. A single strategy doesn’t seem to dominate and a single unit doesn’t rule games. I’ve certainly run into lots of Rangers and Airborne players, and they can be frustrating to play against, but I’ve won some and lost some.
Team balance is another ball game where the Allies do have an advantage when the British come into play, as the question above shows. I’d like to see that resolved.

nigo
28/11/2008, 12:14
mas isso é sabido a algum tempo já :lol:

itaperuna_coh
28/11/2008, 16:00
hahaha mal então
to meio por fora
=)