The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.423/995
    Dados: 5.361/673
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.4.2 - patch
    (hx) 03:25 PM EDT - Apr,09 2018 - Post a comment
    Warhorse Studios has released a brand new patch for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. According to the release notes, patch 1.4.2 fixes a major bug that crashed the game at various places, fixes an issue with missing Erik in the quest The Die is Cast, and features other minor bugfixes. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam
    Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch 1.4.2 Release Notes

Fixed issues:

A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.
    Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
    Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest The Die is Cast.
    Other minor bugfixes.

Known issues:

[Rare] You can lock on a non-existing opponent.
    [Rare] Attacking stops working.
    [Rare] Random character spins while blocking.
    Player with an equipped bow cannot be dismounted.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Dear KCD Family,

Welcome to our latest community newsletter. We truly had a fantastic time hanging out with our fans at PAX East, and boy are we tired! Either way, this won't stop us from sharing some awesome updates just for you guys!!!

Here are the latest updates:

• New patch coming to consoles soon
    • Documentary - Epilogue: Kingdom Come: Deliverance [ENG SUB]
    • Treasures of the Past Now Available for All Platforms
    • KCD Console Editions on Sale!
    • Reboot and Battle Libusin Invitations
    Easter Update coming to consoles soon

Patch 1.4.3 is prepared and we are testing it thoroughly to be sure that it works as intended. We are expecting it to be released for PC as a hotfix (1.4.3) and for consoles as a new patch for next week.

You will have the opportunity to give Henry a haircut, grow out his beard, and much more! We are sorry it took more time than expected and we believe you will enjoy the new content!
    PS4/XB1 Fixed issues:

• Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
    • Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
    • Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
    • Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
    • Cutscene after the completion of the quest Questions and Answers should trigger properly.
    • Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in an infinite sleep behavior.
    • Player with an equipped bow can be dismounted.
    • Fixed a bug with an instant game over in the Trial by Fire quest.
    • Another 200 major bugs fixed.

New features:

• Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
    • Unarmed mercy kill added.
    • Real Easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.

Known issues:

• [Rare] Attacking stops working.

Check out Gamestar's Review after the 1.4 patch was released on Steam!
    Epilogue: Kingdom Come: Deliverance [ENG SUB]

Epilogue: Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a documentary covering the final days and hours before the game was launched. Furthermore, you'll be able to see and hear several of our reactions immediately following the release of the game, along with the first reviews that were published and much more!

Truly, THIS VIDEO was very emotional for us as it was amazing to see all the hard work that we put in for several years finally come to completion. This documentary is available with English subtitles.
    Treasure of the Past Now Available for All Platforms

Great news, friends! If you were unable to preorder Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Treasures of the Past is now available for purchase for just $4.99!

Treasures of the Past Details

• Treasure maps of the lords banished by King Sigismund of Hungary, leading to the hidden treasures of those patriots, bandits and schemers.
    • The mythical armor of the Warhorse tribe. Shrouded in mystery - it is said that the original wearer purged all the dragons from the Kingdom of Bohemia.
    Console Editions Now on Sale!

If you haven't picked up Kingdom Come: Deliverance for the PS4 or Xbox One, now would be a great time to do so. Here's your chance to get it for $49.99 ($49.79 at the Microsoft Store). Better yet, spread the word and let your friends and family know while the promotion lasts!

PS4 Version is available at AMAZON or GAMESTOP.

Xbox One Version i available at MICROSOFT STORE or GAMESTOP.

Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Data de Registro
    Dez/2009
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 1.958/76
    Dados: 2.882/226
    Alguém daqui jogou? como está o jogo?

PROFILES - Camargo

Meu DeviantART - http://eduardoleon.deviantart.com/

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Patch 1.4.3 - patch
    (hx) 04:02 AM EDT - Apr,26 2018 - Post a comment
    Warhorse Studios has released a brand new update for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This update is 4.5GB in size and is mainly a stability patch as it fixes a number of crashes. It also fixes some bugs that have been reported by the game’s community.
    Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch 1.4.3 Release Notes
    • Cutscene after completion of “Questions and Answers” quest now triggers properly.
    • Game no longer crashes after interrogating the captive in “Questions and Answers”
    • Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in infinite sleep behaviour.
    • Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
    • Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
    • Fixed instant game over bug in Baptism of Fire quest.
    • Crashes after timeskip/fast travel should no longer occur.
    • Game no longer crashes after “The Sport of Kings” quest.
    • Crash after walking into Straw’s house during the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
    • Crash after finishing the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
    • Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Posted by Warhorse Studios (Creator)

Jesus Christ be praised – The Kingdom Come: Deliverance journey is not yet over. Revealed by a newly released DLC road map, Warhorse Studios teases what is to come in the next year. Kingdom Come: Deliverance shall challenge you once more! Rebuild what was destroyed, equip your Cupid’s arrow and aid an associate in "delicate" matters, stand your ground on the battlefield and see things from a whole new perspective with the assistance of a new best friend, woof! The beautiful world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance awaits you yet again, young Knight!

With this road map, you'll get a good idea of what we are planning for this year through next year. Below you can see story content, a hardcore mode, tournaments, mod support and much more coming down the pipeline! We appreciate all the feedback that each one of you have given us, so thank you for being the inspiration behind much of what is coming in the future.
    Story DLC’s

• From the Ashes
    • The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon
    • Band of Bastards
    • A Woman’s Lot (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance additions

• Hardcore Mode (Free)
    • The Making of Kingdom Come (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
    • Tournament! (Free)
    • Combat Academy (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
    • Modding Support (Free)

Invitation to KCD Live Concert

We are proud to announce world premiere concert of the Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack in a unique presentation with a large-format projection.
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance boasts not only a sophisticated storyline, historical accuracy and high-end graphics, but also an exceptionally elaborate orchestral soundtrack penned by the Czech composer Jan Valta, interspersed with songs in medieval style composed by Adam Sporka, both of whom will appear on stage. Jan Valta will personally conduct the Hradec Králové Philharmonic Orchestra. You can enjoy the game’s soundtrack live in concert together with video scenes from the game, thus experiencing the story of Henry, our hero, in a new and different form.
    Enjoy the live music on September 2nd in the beautiful spa city Poděbrady, Czech Republic.
    Thank you for all your amazing support and stay medieval!
    Warhorse Team

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    The beautiful world of KCD awaits you yet again, young Knight!

Dear Friends,

We are happy to release the latest Patch 1.5. It brings over 200 improvements and new features to PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been successfully released but there will be no rest for Warhorse Studios! Daniel Vavra elaborates on the current situation in the new Video Update “More to Come”. As we get closer to E3, keep a keen eye out for some fresh updates and info regarding the future of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Here are the latest updates:

• Video Update: KC - More to Come
    • Patch 1.5 - Out Now!
    • KC at E3 2018 & Festival Fantazie
    • Czech Games Hall of Fame
    • DLC Roadmap
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - More to Come

Jesus Christ be praised – our first video update has arrived since the release ofKingdom Come: Deliverance. Sit back, relax and enjoy Dan Vavra discussingpatch 1.5, the DLC Roadmap, the future of Warhorse Studios and much more. Be sure to watch from start to finish folks – you won't want to miss out on any tidbits of what's to come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6op3AleIpSQ
    Patch 1.5 - Out now!

Patch 1.5 is here, and it’s packing some exciting new features as well!

See the Patch Notes here.

On top of having over 200 bug fixes and introducing simulated women’s clothing, the player can now wash away his sins by buying indulgences in churches, hallelujah! Patch 1.5 is now available for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. If there was a time to get back into Kingdom Come: Deliverance, that time is now! Please keep the feedback coming on our forums, Steam, Redditand Social Media. We will continue to give you all the best experience that we possibly can.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

KC at E3 2018 and Festival Fantazie

And so it was, without a booth, the dream team Rick & Tobi shall be visiting E3 2018 to present the upcoming DLC “From The Ashes” to the media. Keep an eye on their Twitter updates if you want to track them down and rub elbows in Los Angeles…. drinks on you ��!

E3 takes place from 12th - 14th June in Los Angeles.

The “Festival Fantazie” is the largest pop culture event in the Czech Republic since 1996. As the website states, "A fantastic holiday and fun for fans, gamers and the whole family. Video games, social games, dance games, miniature games, RPG, ... Sci-fi and technology, fantasy and horror, myths and history in movies," and more.
    For those in the Czech Republic, be sure to stop by and say hi June 29th - July 8th!
    Czech Games Hall of Fame

Martin Klima, Co-founder and Executive Producer at Warhorse Studios was festively induced into the Czech Games Hall of Fame. His contributions were not only influential to the world of video games but also outstanding to Czech society and inspired generations.
    From the Czech version of Dungeon and Dragons, over to UFO: Aftermath, to Kingdom Come: Deliverance, join us on a ride through Martins professional life (English Subtitles!).

Martin Klima has also been the last participant of the WeeklyTorch.
    DLC Roadmap

Jesus Christ be praised – The Kingdom Come: Deliverance journey is not yet over. Rebuild what was destroyed, equip your Cupid’s arrow and aid an associate in "delicate" matters, stand your ground on the battlefield and see things from a whole new perspective with the assistance of a new best friend, woof! The beautiful world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance awaits you yet again, young Knight!

With the newly released DLC road map, you'll get a good idea of what we are planning for this year through next year. Below you can see story content, ahardcore mode, tournaments, mod support and much more coming down the pipeline! We appreciate all the feedback that each one of you have given us, so thank you for being the inspiration behind much of what is coming in the future.

A first glimpse will be visible for media behind closed curtains at E3 2018.

We Appreciate Your Support!

www.KingdomComeRPG.com

Stay Medieval! #WantKCD

Informação do Tópico

Usuários Navegando pelo Tópico

Existe(m) atualmente 1 usuário(s) navegando pelo tópico. (0 membro(s) e 1 visitante(s))

Regras de Postagem