Tópico: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.578/995
    Dados: 5.401/681
    Posted by Warhorse Studios (Creator)
    In the new development update Creative Director Daniel Vávraand Lead Designer Viktor Bocan delve into the combat system of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The system offers a variety of weapons, attacks, counters and moves during the intense fights within the game.
    When designing the combat the goal was to create an immersive, sophisticated melee system that is intuitive and accessible at the same time - the result is an outstanding and realistic fighting experience!
    Are you ready for it?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance at Paris Games Week

Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be playable at Paris Games Week 2017. From November 1st to 5th Warhorse Studios and Koch Media invite all players to get a first-hand experience and meet the developers!

Tobi will be on the floor ready to shake hands and take pictures - if you can track him down. Find Kingdom Come: Deliverance at the Koch Media booth in Hall 1 - A026.

Halloween Contest

In the spirit of Halloween, we decided to launch a Steam contestthat will give you exclusive Kingdom Come: Deliverancerewards. What REALLY happened to Henry and Silver Skalice and WHO is that man in the black armor? Find out more on our Steam page! We will be selecting THREE winners, so have at it and good luck!
    Thank you for support!
    Warhorse Team
    www.KingdomComeRPG.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    New Kingdom Come: Deliverance trailer - movie
    (hx) 02:48 PM EST - Nov,17 2017 - Post a comment
    Warhorse Studios has released a brand new trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, showcasing the different ways via which players can complete a mission. Kingdom Come: Deliverance will feature a huge and realistic open world, a non-linear story, a dynamic world and challenging battles. The game is powered by Crytek’s CRYENGINE and is currently planned for a February 13th release.

Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance walkthrough video - preview
    (hx) 05:02 PM EST - Dec,20 2017 - Post a comment
    Warhorse Studios has released a new video for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, showcasing 16 minutes of gameplay footage. In this video, the player is on a mission to find and scout out a bandit camp. Kingdom Come: Deliverance will allow players to approach objectives via multiple ways and this latest video shows some of them. Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks great, is powered by Crytek’s CRYENGINE and is currently planned for a February 13th release.

Última edição por S.Templar; em 21/12/2017 às 10:03.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - story trailer - movie
    (hx) 05:04 PM EST - Jan,10 2018 - Post a comment
    Today, Deep Silver released another trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the realistic medieval RPG coming in February from Warhorse Studios. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is set in the Kingdom of Bohemia, better known in the modern day as the Czech Republic. The story puts Henry, an otherwise average villager, on a quest for revenge against those who killed his family. Unlike Born From Ashes, this trailer shows Henry at a later age, fully trained, telling a new recruit that there are many reasons to fight. It seems that his happy past-self has been locked away until he gets his vengeance. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is set for release on February 13, 2018, for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Steam Collectibles - Cards and Badges available soon!
    Dear Friends,

Welcome to our latest community newsletter. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is going to be released in less than 3 weeks. The hype is real! To help you to survive in 1403 Bohemia, we want to share some very exciting news and updates with you. Enjoy and stay medieval!

Here are the latest updates:

• New Gameplay video: Of Minds, Blades & Schnapps
    • Steam collectibles - Cards and Badges
    • 3 weeks to go – Pre-Order now!
    • Regular portion of Weekly Torch interviews
    New Gameplay Video: Of Minds, Blades & Schnapps

What have all those in common you ask? Well, all three are essential in Kingdom Come: Deliverance! How will you solve your quests? With clever diplomacy skills or the sharp end of your blade? No matter how, don’t forget to save with a sip of some precious Saviour Schnapps! In the new video, Warhorse introduces the main features, skills and strategies you need to survive in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Steam Collectibles - Cards, Badges and more

Our Concept Art department produced lovely Kingdom Come: Deliverance collectibles for the treasure hunters among you. You will find Backgrounds, Emoticons, Badges and Steam cards.
    Up to half the card set is dropped through game play, the other half is earned through your collecting skills. Once you’ve collected all Kingdom Come: Deliverance cards you can craft them into a special KCD game badge. The badges are tied to your account and are shown on your profile. When crafting game badges, you can also earn itemss like emoticons or profile backgrounds. Level up your badge by collecting the set again and earn more item.
    Pre-orders are available now!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance will launch on February 13th 2018 for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. Pre-Order now to secure your pre-order bonus - Treasures of the Past! Early Kickstarter and Homepage backer will get the bonus as well.
    For those of you who don't know, our Community Managers Chris & Rick - they had the honor of participating in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on the PS4 and the Xbox One Subreddit page. Still have questions about our game? Want to have a few good laughs about our Community Managers? Be sure to check them our right here:

PlayStation®4: http://bit.ly/2DzBmTD
    Xbox One: http://bit.ly/2DAxJwx
    Weekly Torch with QA member Ondřej Stuchl

Every week we publish insightful interviews with a member of our team - The Weekly Torch. These interviews give a more personal approach, rather than simply talking about the development of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

This time we have a member of our QA department Ondřej Stuchl who is currently trying to identify as many bugs before the release as possible.
    Don't miss our past interviews with our Designer Martin Strnad, Artist Henrieta Vajsabelova, or our genius Music Composer Jan Valta.
    We Appreciate Your Support!

www.KingdomComeRPG.com

Stay Medieval! #WantKCD

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    http://meiobit.com/379613/mod-quer-t...me-of-thrones/

Mod quer transformar o Kingdom Come: Deliverance em Game of Thrones

Postado Por Dori Prata em 05 02 2018 em Computadores

No dia 13 de fevereiro a Warhorse Studios e a Deep Silver lançarão o Kingdom Come: Deliverance, RPG de mundo aberto que tem chamado a atenção de algumas pessoas por alguns motivos. Além de oferecer um vasto mundo aberto para ser explorado e um sistema de batalhas que nos permitirá encarar os confrontos de maneiras distintas, o jogo tentará ser o mais fiel possível a o que acontecia na idade média, tentando assim nos transportar para uma das épocas mais emblemáticas da humanidade.
    Sem dragões, magia ou todo o tipo de fantasia que nos acostumamos a ver em jogos do estilo, o título criado com a CryEngine promete servir como uma bela viagem ao passado, fazendo a alegria de todos que sempre sonharam em jogar algo mais realista.
    No vídeo abaixo podemos ver um pouco do enredo do Kingdom Come: Deliverance, onde seremos o filho de um ferreiro que vê sua vida ser destruída após um grupo de mercenários matar sua família e queimar a vila em que morava. Teremos então que nos tornar o melhor guerreiro que pudermos e partir com a resistência para lutar na guerra cível que assola a região da Boêmia.

Porém, um grupo de modders enxergou no jogo uma ótima plataforma para criação de um Game of Thrones e antes mesmo dele ser lançado já deu início à conversão do título da Warhorse. Batizado como Seven Kingdoms, a modificação está sendo feita pela mesma equipe que levou a história de George R. R. Martin para o Total War: Attila.
    “O Kingdom Come: Deliverance é um novo jogo que utiliza a poderosa CryEngine. isso significa ser mais fácil criar recursos de qualidade e renderizá-los com shaders de próxima geração,” explica a página da equipe, que no momento está se dedicando inteiramente ao Seven Kingdoms. “O mundo aberto e o aspecto de jogo guiado pela história se encaixam melhor no universo do game of Thrones, nos dando mais potencial para novos recurso e modos de jogo. Ainda mais importante, a Warhorse Studios está buscando a comunidade de mods e tem sido bastante clara em relação ao suporte a modificações.”
    Mas como costuma acontecer nesses casos, infelizmente ainda não temos uma previsão para quando o mod será lançado, mesmo com os envolvidos já se dedicando a criação de modelos 3D como armaduras e armas. Só não espere algo muito próximo do que temos nos livros, já que a inspiração para o Seven Kingdoms vem principalmente da série para TV.
    Se você ficou interessado, recomendo acompanhar o desenvolvimento pelo ModDB. Na minha opinião, a intenção deste pessoal é muito bacana, mas admito que gosto ainda mais da ideia de poder jogar um RPG mais realista.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    http://meiobit.com/379958/kingdom-co...atch-de-23-gb/

Kingdom Come: Deliverance terá patch de 23 GB (e isso é bom)

Postado Por Dori Prata em 12 02 2018 em Computadores, Microsoft, Sony

Amanhã chegará ao PC, PlayStation 4 e Xbox One o Kingdom Come: Deliverance, promissor RPG que nos transportará para a Idade Média e que terá como um dos principais destaques a tentativa de nos entregar uma experiência mais realista, sem todo o tipo de fantasia que costuma ser utilizada em jogos do gênero.
    O que uma pessoa que já teve acesso a versão para o console da Sony descobriu é que ao colocar o disco no aparelho será preciso termos um pouco de paciência até que o título possa ser encarado. O motivo? Um intimidador patch de 23 GB!
    Quando pegamos um jogo que aguardamos ansiosamente, algo assim pode ser bastante frustrante, mas no caso do Kingdom Come: Deliverance existe um bom motivo para termos que esperar um download tão grande. Quem explicou o porque disso acontecer foi Martin Klima, cofundador e produtor executivo da Warhorse Studios.

“A realidade da produção de games significa que uma versão de ‘lançamento’ precisa ser finalizada algum tempo antes da real data de lançamento. Poderíamos ter usado esse tempo para descansar ou poderíamos criar algum conteúdo adicional e vender para vocês como um DLC, mas voltamos à versão-a-ser-lançada e trabalhamos nela. O resultado foi óbvio: missões foram melhor balanceadas, a progressão de RPG se tornou mais suave, o jogo passou a rodar mais rápido e cada faceta do game se tornou mais polida.”
    De acordo com Klima, isso fez com que a maioria dos dados presentes na versão original fossem trocados e precisassem ser baixados como um patch. Ele então admite que é lamentável termos que aguardar um download tão grande, mas que após esperar por quatro anos pelo lançamento do game, valerá a pena aguardar mais um pouco até que o patch seja baixado.
    Portanto, se o pessoal da Warhorse realmente conseguiu melhorar tanto o Kingdom Come: Deliverance nas últimas semanas, acredito que este é um mal necessário, principalmente por saber que as primeiras semanas costumam ser muito importantes para o futuro de um jogo. Já pensou se o título chega ao mercado cheio de problemas e só depois de um bom tempo a desenvolvedora resolve implementar tais melhorias?

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance is available for pre-load!

Dear Friends,

Can you believe that we are one day away from release?! You’ve all been waiting years for this day to come, and now it is right on the front of our doorsteps, and for some, this phrase certainly, “hits home.” See what we did there? Have a look at our most recent updates and as always, stay medieval!

Here are the latest updates:

• Release Trailer - In Nomine Patris
    • Pre-load on Steam available now
    • Day 1 Patch Announcement
    • Winner of Alienware PC & KCD
    • Tobii Eyetracking Special Offer
    • Special Live Mixer Stream on Launch Day
    • Invitation to PC Gamer Weekender in UK
    Release Trailer: In Nomine Patris

Brothers in Gaming – Forget your former life and embrace your new vocation. The service of RPG's– obedience & endurance of all discomfort. These are cornerstones and succor of our Game... which on this day... shall become your own. Accept your new adventure... Play it with honor... And welcome... ToKingdom Come: Deliverance!

Pre-load on Steam available now

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is available for pre-download on Steam now. Please login to your profile on our website to add the game to you Steam library, if you didn't yer. Otherwise login to Steam library and click on the download button, please. Console versions will be available for download on a release date, exact hour depends on your territory.

Day 1 Patch Announcement

Martin Klíma, Warhorse Studios Executive Producer, makes a very special and important announcement about our Day 1 Patch. We will continue to supportKingdom Come: Deliverance well after release to ensure that we give you the very best game that we possibly can. You can check out his announcement rightHERE.

The Day 1 Patch is already included in the version on Steam, so no more downloads needed. Please, we recommend to update your console versions to get the best gaming experience possible.

However, if you still feel like you are having any issues with the game, please direct all requests to support@kingdomcomerpg.com. Thank you!

Winner of Alienware PC & Digital Code #WantKCD

The time has come to announce the winner of the Alienware PC & Digital Code for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. We’ve had thousands of entries, yet we can pick only one luck winner. *Drum Roll* ...and the winner is… HarryHeydon! Check the link below to see the exact PC that he won! Congratulations Harry!

Details and Specs of the Alien Aurora R7 Gaming PC

Tobii Eyetracking Special Offer

Plunge into an epic adventure and immerse yourself in a stunning medieval world with eye tracking. Enhance your experience with 4 exclusive gameplay features that heighten your feel for the environment and make your interactions in the game-world feel more natural:

• Extended View with Eye Tracking
    • Interact at Gaze
    • Clean UI
    • Target at Gaze

Go HERE for more details with Tobii Eye Tracking, which will be available onFebruary 13th with the release of KC!

Special Live Mixer Stream – Launch Day

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is going to be featured on Mixer AND on the Xbox Dashboard with Roberyonekenobi and JezGorden. They will be interviewing our US Community Manager, Rick Lagnese while Robey plays the game from 8 am PST – 10 am PST on February 13th on launch day! You won’t to miss this interview and stream friends!

PC Gamer Weekender in the UK with Tobi

If you live in London, England and would like to see the final build of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, you must consider going to the PC Gamer Weekenderevent that runs February 17th-18th. Please be sure to hang with our one and only Tobias Stolz-Zwilling, our PR Manager. Come see the game and take a picture with this man and his beard.

We Appreciate Your Support!

www.KingdomComeRPG.com

Stay Medieval! #WantKCD

Informação do Tópico

Usuários Navegando pelo Tópico

Existe(m) atualmente 1 usuário(s) navegando pelo tópico. (0 membro(s) e 1 visitante(s))

Regras de Postagem