Exibindo resultados 61 a 70 de 70

Tópico: For Honor

WAAAGH!! Avatar de LernerBrasil
    Data de Registro
    Abr/2008
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 4.597/221
    Dados: 9.216/586
    Isso é péssimo. Principalmente porque For Honor é a única coisa "diferente" lançada pelas grandes ultimamente. O resto é mais do mesmo.

Não sei se to ficando velho, mas navego pelo steam e só vejo bosta. Tudo igual, nada de novo. "Novos jogos" que na verdade são velhos jogos com skins novas e alguns gráficos mais bonitos.

Só trocar a ambientação e atualizar os gráficos não funciona mais comigo. De maneira geral sinto uma certa decadência na indústria de games, em criatividade, em tratamento com o cliente.. em tudo.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Strafe abuser Avatar de Chacineiro
    Data de Registro
    Mar/2009
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 6.585/117
    Dados: 4.823/322
    Citação Mensagem Original de LernerBrasil Ver Mensagem
    Esta resposta está oculta porque você está ignorando este membro. Exibir Citação
    Isso é péssimo. Principalmente porque For Honor é a única coisa "diferente" lançada pelas grandes ultimamente. O resto é mais do mesmo.

Não sei se to ficando velho, mas navego pelo steam e só vejo bosta. Tudo igual, nada de novo. "Novos jogos" que na verdade são velhos jogos com skins novas e alguns gráficos mais bonitos.

Só trocar a ambientação e atualizar os gráficos não funciona mais comigo. De maneira geral sinto uma certa decadência na indústria de games, em criatividade, em tratamento com o cliente.. em tudo.
    A proposta do jogo é realmente muito boa, mas a Ubisoft e o esquema de p2p conseguiram estragar.

Citação Mensagem Original de Gordini Ver Mensagem
    Esta resposta está oculta porque você está ignorando este membro. Exibir Citação
    Existe o fenômeno: mentalidade de rebanho.

Lança um jogo e vai todo mundo em cima com apetite voraz.

Após um mês lança outro jogo, abandonam o que estavam fazendo e a coisa se repete.

A garotada de 12 à 16 anos só quer mesmo é zoar.

Depois de um mês dizem: enjoei.

Eles só não enjoam de League of Legends.
    Isso vale pra maioria, mas não todos os jogos.

CS, Overwatch, Dota2 entre outros estão ai pra provar, o problema é a falta de polimento e atenção do desenvolvedor.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Fazendo Chacinas desde 1996!

The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.643/995
    Dados: 5.407/682
    For Honor will receive dedicated servers - briefly
    (hx) 07:41 PM EDT - Jul,27 2017 - Post a comment
    Ubisoft announced today the For Honor development schedule which details a steady rollout of new content releases and improvements to the overall game experience for the rest of the calendar year and leading into 2018. The schedule is headlined by two seasons launching in 2017, alongside plans to introduce dedicated servers further down the road. In addition to major releases, For Honor will continue to evolve through regular gameplay updates which take into account community feedback.
    Ubisoft announced today the For Honor development schedule which details a steady rollout of new content releases and improvements to the overall game experience for the rest of the calendar year and leading into 2018. The schedule is headlined by two seasons launching in 2017, alongside plans to introduce dedicated servers further down the road. In addition to major releases, For Honor will continue to evolve through regular gameplay updates which take into account community feedback.
    For Honor’s development schedule includes:

• Dedicated Servers – The development team at Ubisoft Montreal is currently working on a dedicated server infrastructure. In conjunction to the dedicated server implementation, enhancing peer-to-peer stability and matchmaking remain priorities for the team.
    • Two New Seasons – In August and November, For Honor will receive new season updates, introducing adjustments to the way players fight on the battlefield. Content from each of these seasons includes new heroes, maps, gear variations, gameplay updates and more. All season pass owners will receive early access for the new heroes released during the season. Further details will be revealed at a later date.
    • New Game Features – Competitive play with a duel tournament feature and ranked 4v4 matches, as well as a brand-new 4v4 PvP game mode, will be added to For Honor in the coming months.
    • New Training Mode – A more robust training option for both new and veteran players to hone their skills before heading to the battlefield.
    • Global Balancing Updates – Building on the updates since launch, For Honor will receive more changes aimed at balancing heroes and game modes. Some of these changes will improve elements of the fight system to make attacking more advantageous while putting more pressure on defence. All these changes will be tested via public test environments on PC with the first test starting today.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    For Honor Season 3 Details - preview
    (hx) 03:06 AM EDT - Aug,04 2017 - Post a comment
    UbiBlog reveals details about the upcoming season 3 content coming to For Honor on August 15th.
    Season Three of For Honor begins on August 15, and it’s bringing new content and a new way to play. Dubbed “Grudge & Glory,” the new season introduces two new Heroes – the Highlander and the Gladiator – as well as two new maps, new gear, and ranked duel tournaments that challenge players to go toe-to-toe for new rewards. In less than two weeks, Grudge & Glory will introduce numerous changes to the For Honor experience; let’s take a look at some of what’s in store.

The Gladiator and Highlander fight for the Knights and the Vikings, respectively, and each brings a unique form of brutality to the game. Highlanders wield massive claymores, which boast more weight and reach than any other sword, and they can switch between two different fighting styles: defensive, which makes them formidable counter-attackers; and offensive, which enables them to use far deadlier attacks, but prevents them from blocking.

Gladiators, meanwhile, wear little armor and carry a trident and shield into battle. They’re very agile, with a bigger stamina meter and faster cooldown times than other Heroes, and can punch enemies to set them up for stuns and attacks. Both new Heroes will be available at no extra charge for Season Pass holders on August 15, while all other players will be able to unlock them for 15,000 Steel starting August 22.

Season Three’s maps and gameplay updates will be free for all players on August 15, opening up two new battlefields: Sentinel and Viking Village, each of which features a deadly new environmental hazards, including a ballista and barrel, to keep players aware of their surroundings as well as their opponents. There’ll be a whole new legendary gear rarity, too, and the reputation cap for Heroes will be raised to 40, giving players more customization options. Finally, Season Three will debut alongside a new title update for For Honor, which will bring several gameplay tweaks and updates, including fighting mechanic adjustments to create better balance between offensive and defensive styles of play.

More changes have been announced for the near future, including a migration to dedicated servers. You can get an early look at Season Three’s content during the For Honor Season 3 Live Event: Grudge & Glory Reveal on August 12. For Honor is available now for Xbox One, PS4, and PC; for more, check out our previous For Honor coverage.

Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    For Honor For Free For the Weekend - briefly
    (hx) 03:34 AM EDT - Aug,08 2017 - Post a comment
    UbiBlog announces Ubisoft will offer a free weekend in For Honor starting August 10th on all platforms.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    For Honor: Season 5-Apollyon's Legacy Event Trailer - movie
    (hx) 02:13 AM EST - Feb,17 2018 - Post a comment
    The Apollyon's Legacy Event, available only Feb 15 - Mar 8, is a free in-game event featuring a new PvE game mode called Test Your Metal

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    For Honor: Training Mode Trailer - movie
    (hx) 08:08 AM EDT - Apr,19 2018 - Post a comment
    The new For Honor Training Mode includes four new settings to help players learn the game, from basic apprentice skills to advanced warrior techniques. Training Mode releases as a free update to all players on April 19.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    For Honor Marching Fire Open Beta Release Date - briefly
    (hx) 01:43 AM EDT - Aug,31 2018 - Post a comment
    If you’ve been anxious to try out For Honor’s next major update, Marching Fire,then you won’t have to wait until October. Ubisoft has officially announced that the open beta for the game will be hitting PC in just a week, on September 6, 2018. The beta itself, which will last until September 10, 2018, will allow players to, of course, try out a number of different features from the upcoming expansion, including the brand new Breach mode, Perks, Victory screens, UI changes, and more. If players want to pre-load the game and get it out of the way, they can do so starting on September 4, 2018, by clicking here.As of the time of this writing, the Marching Fire open beta is available exclusively to PC players and has not been announced for other platforms. For Honor: Marching Fireis set to be released on October 16, 2018, and will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the aforementioned PC.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    For Honor Marching Fire Released - briefly
    (hx) 03:01 PM EDT - Oct,16 2018 - Post a comment
    For Honor's Marching Fire expansion launches today. The expansion content is free to all current For Honor owners and will unlock the Wu Lin warriors upon opening the game. All players will have access to the new “Arcade Mode,” which acts like a battlefield simulation that is completely PvE and can be played cooperatively with friends. Participating in Arcade Mode will grant reputations for characters so it’s a good place to get started with a new hero. Ubisoft is also adding a new PvP match type titled “Breach” which will see players taking turns defending and assaulting a castle. Graphically, players will find improvements to in-game textures and a newly redesigned lighting system. If you’ve played For Honor before and have been gone for a while, you might not notice these changes, but they’re there. You may, however, notice quality of life improvements such as changes to the game’s UI and team voice chat. The four new heroes look interesting and adding a Chinese faction seems like a good way to add some badassery to a fighting game. They include the Tiandi who wields the Dao blade, the Shaolin who is a warrior monk using both his staff and fists, the Jiang Jun who carries a guandao, and–my personal favorite–the Nuxia who uses hook swords.

For Honor: Marching Fire is available today for PC, PS4, and Xbox One

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    For Honor - Assassin's Creed Crossover Event Trailer - movie
    (hx) 01:14 PM CET - Dec,22 2018 - Post a comment
    Assassin's Creed invades For Honor's world. The limited time Dominion game mode pits Assassins against Templars, and players will be able to customize their Heroes with exclusive Assassin's Creed themed outfits, weapons, effects, emotes and more. The crossover event ends on January 10, 2019.

Informação do Tópico

Usuários Navegando pelo Tópico

Existe(m) atualmente 1 usuário(s) navegando pelo tópico. (0 membro(s) e 1 visitante(s))

Regras de Postagem