Página 2 de 16 PrimeiroPrimeiro 12345678912 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Exibindo resultados 11 a 20 de 158

Tópico: Stellaris

Data de Registro
    Abr/2006
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 2.824/45
    Dados: 498/44
    Na boa, um dia, eu vou ter uma sala em casa FECHADA, isolada de qualquer barulho do ambiente externo, proibida para faxineiras, com meu PC UBER, minha cadeira e um exaustor para renovar o ar. No dia que acontecer isso, vou entrar na sala e sair 30 dias depois, meio cyborg rs.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bison online lemas :

Não peça nada que você não pode pegar.
    Aonde você vê crise eu vejo oportunidade.

LATINO dos memes Avatar de JUNAUM
    Data de Registro
    Jan/2007
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 12.346/214
    Dados: 7.789/350
    Citação Mensagem Original de Sr. Bison Ver Mensagem
    Esta resposta está oculta porque você está ignorando este membro. Exibir Citação
    Na boa, um dia, eu vou ter uma sala em casa FECHADA, isolada de qualquer barulho do ambiente externo, proibida para faxineiras, com meu PC UBER, minha cadeira e um exaustor para renovar o ar. No dia que acontecer isso, vou entrar na sala e sair 30 dias depois, meio cyborg rs.
    Da última vez que tirei 10 dias de folga pra mim, foi exatamente o que fiz auhahuhuahua

Não esqueçamos do doritos!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Última edição por JUNAUM; em 06/10/2015 às 18:56.

MAKE BTC GREAT AGAIN Avatar de nigo
    Data de Registro
    Mai/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 14.396/1.802
    Dados: 4.805/392
    primeiro DD:

Hi everyone!

Today, we will kick off a series of weekly dev diaries for our new game, Stellaris. We intend to keep feeding you with more information every week until release! This will be a while, but hopefully we won't have to resort to interns sharing their opinions on beekeeping or new snazzy shoes... Anyway, in this first entry, I thought I'd simply give you some background on the project and the vision I have for Stellaris.

So, how come we decided to make a space game of all things? Well, the idea has been kicking around the office ever since Europa Universalis II was released (we ended up making Hearts of Iron instead.) Ah, those were the days... Now, as you may know, our ambition is to eventually cover the entire "human timeline" with our games... including the future. So, in essence, making a space game is both something that has had a lot of support internally among the developers (seeking freedom from the shackles of history) and that many of you, our faithful players, have requested over the years. When the decision to make a space game was finally made by the powers that be, I wrote two different design outlines, and the one that would eventually become Stellaris was chosen (no, I will not tell you what the other one was!)

The vision statement the for Stellaris is: "The galaxy is ancient and full of wonders." That sounds pretty vague eh? However, I think it captures the spirit of what we are trying to do, when you recall the type of games we make at PDS... I want to make Stellaris the most replayable of all of our games (which, granted, is a pretty tall order!) The galaxy should always be unknown and surprising. That is why there are no "major races" in the game, and such a great variety of discoveries you can make. In the same vein, there is no fixed technology tree - but more on that later.

Stellaris diverges from all of our other games in certain key respects:

• It is not historical.
    • It features a symmetrical start.
    • You start out small.
    • Most of the world is unknown.

The last three points happen to be defining features of "4X" games, so - although I somewhat dislike the term - Stellaris is in many ways a 4X game; a pretty crowded niche these days. However, we are not trying to recreate classics like Master of Orion. Stellaris is quite a new and different beast, but the symmetrical, small start offers two great advantages: The game can appear deceptively simple for new players. I.e. it can have a much smoother learning curve than our infamously hard-to-learn historical games. Secondly, it allows us to focus on the first X; eXploration, which I personally feel has always been the most neglected one.

The early game is thus characterized by exploration and discovering the wonders of the galaxy. We have put a lot of effort into making this part of the game feel fresh and unique every time you play. Then you start coming into contact with rival space-faring races and soon you reach the mid game, when there is not much left to colonize and your easy expansion grinds to a halt. At this point, the map stabilizes into the Stellaris equivalent of the world map in Europa Universalis, and the stage is set for a classic Paradox Grand Strategy experience...

Next Week: The Art Direction!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    SFA ®

MAKE BTC GREAT AGAIN Avatar de nigo
    Data de Registro
    Mai/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 14.396/1.802
    Dados: 4.805/392

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    SFA ®

Data de Registro
    Abr/2013
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 1.010/49
    Dados: 441/30
    Querem ver o gameplay do jogo ?

Mais de 4 stream gravadas jogando o jogo

Parece legal

Só assistir as streams que eles fizeram jogando

https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/profile

Processador: i5 6600k Skylake | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | Placa mãe: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 | Memória: 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 8gb 2133mhz - HX421C14FB2/8 |Placa de vídeo: Gigabyte GTX 770 WindForce OC 2 GB | HD: Western Caviar Blue 1 TB - 7200 RPM - 64 mb - SATA III | Fonte: Corsair TX750w V2 | Gabinete: NZXT Source 530 Full Tower |
    Ventoinha: 9x Cooler Master SickleFlow X 120mm / 12cm - 2000 RPM | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Teclado: Logitech Deluxe Desktop PS2 | Microfone: Zalman Zm-Mic1

Kitten Hoarder Avatar de jonathan_zzpudimzz
    Data de Registro
    Mai/2010
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 2.554/182
    Dados: 10.761/644
    ou acompanhar no canal do youtube.

Meow! =^● ⋏ ●^==^● ⋏ ●^=Meow!
    tibia é gay, unica coisa que gostava de fazer no tibia era brincar de mobiliar casa - Pudim 2016

Data de Registro
    Abr/2013
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 1.010/49
    Dados: 441/30
    Então posta avisando a galera no fórum...

Processador: i5 6600k Skylake | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | Placa mãe: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 | Memória: 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 8gb 2133mhz - HX421C14FB2/8 |Placa de vídeo: Gigabyte GTX 770 WindForce OC 2 GB | HD: Western Caviar Blue 1 TB - 7200 RPM - 64 mb - SATA III | Fonte: Corsair TX750w V2 | Gabinete: NZXT Source 530 Full Tower |
    Ventoinha: 9x Cooler Master SickleFlow X 120mm / 12cm - 2000 RPM | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Teclado: Logitech Deluxe Desktop PS2 | Microfone: Zalman Zm-Mic1

The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.643/995
    Dados: 5.407/682
    Stellaris - Tour of the Galaxy Pre-order Trailer - movie
    (hx) 03:09 PM EDT - Apr,15 2016 - Post a comment
    Stellaris is the new science fiction strategy game from Paradox Development Studio, the creators of Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron. This will be the first strategy game from PDS that is rooted not in the past, but the future, as you guide a species of your design to power and glory in the depths of space. With randomly created opponents and procedurally generated star systems, no two games can even play out the same way.

Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

Data de Registro
    Nov/2010
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 1.163/136
    Dados: 1.461/40
    Citação Mensagem Original de Sr. Bison Ver Mensagem
    Esta resposta está oculta porque você está ignorando este membro. Exibir Citação
    - se jogadores do COH o vêem como incompreensível de se jogar, ele é bom
    Blasfemia.!!!!! CoH é mito.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Última edição por domcalabreza; em 15/04/2016 às 19:18.

Informação do Tópico

Usuários Navegando pelo Tópico

Existe(m) atualmente 1 usuário(s) navegando pelo tópico. (0 membro(s) e 1 visitante(s))

Regras de Postagem