The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.642/995
    Dados: 5.406/681

Apocalypse - Quarta Expansão do Battelfield 1

https://www.battlefield.com/games/ba...=1516294818878

WITH NO END IN SIGHT, ENTER A LIVING HELL AND PARTICIPATE IN THE MOST BRUTAL BATTLES OF THE CATACLYSMIC GREAT WAR. COMING FOR BATTLEFIELD 1 PREMIUM PASS OWNERS IN FEBRUARY.

More Premium Pass

CONQUER THE CLIMACTIC BATTLES OF THE GREAT WAR

Fight to the end on the iconic, infamous battlefields of World War 1's final days.

NEW MAP: PASSCHENDAELE

Once the quiet countryside of Belgium, now a nightmarish landscape of blood and mud. Claw your way across the devastated landscape and huddle for cover in dugouts and tattered ruins.

NEW MAP: CAPORETTO

Fight in mountain trenches near the Isonzo River as the Austro-Hungarians face off with the Italian army in an uphill climb.

NEW MAP: RIVER SOMME

The scenic wheat fields by the Somme river transform into hell on earth from devastating artillery barrages.

KNIGHTS OF THE SKIES

Outmaneuver flying foes in cataclysmic dogfights and take on a new game mode.

NEW MAP: RAZOR'S EDGE

Engage in frantic dogfights among snowy peaks, as British and German aces fight for control on this intense map.

NEW MAP: LONDON CALLING

With your fellow knights of the sky, join the aerial clashes high above the British capital in the new Air Assault game mode.

NEW MELEE WEAPONS

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Use melee weapons like a brutal meat cleaver or a handy prybar when the action gets close and personal.

6 NEW GUNS

Wield firearms like the RSC SMG, and five other unique weapons.

NEW GADGETS

Dominate the opposition with gadgets like the AA Rocket Gun for the Assault Class. Assist airborne teammates and deliver serious damage to enemy aircraft.

NEW AIRCRAFT

Pilot two bombers on the Caporetto map: the Hansa Brandenburg GI and the Airco DH10.

TAKE TO THE SKIES

High above the earth, battle for air supremacy and outmaneuver your flying foes to be the Great War’s greatest pilot.

NEW AIR ASSAULT GAME MODE

A rush for ace aviators and sharp-shooting gunners. Air Assault takes to the skies, where planes collide in a fury of dogfights that could include a climactic face-off with Airships.

NEW STATIONARY WEAPON

Based on the tactics used during the Battle of Caporetto, smother your enemy in a cloud of poisonous gas with the all-new Livens Projector.

NEW ASSIGNMENTS

Put your skills to the test in a set of challenges. Unlock new weapons with Weapon Assignments, and complete Service Assignments to be rewarded with Specializations.

NEW SPECIALIZATION TYPE: AFFLICTIONS

For pro players keen to show their skill in any situation, Afflictions will hamper your soldier in various ways. Activate “Mortality” to lose 200 score for each respawn, or challenge yourself with “Paranoia” and play with the Gas Mask on constantly.

NEW UNLOCKS

Give it your all on the battlefield and add new Dog Tags, Service Stars, Codex Entries, Medals, and Ribbons to your collection.

CONQUER THE ENTIRE GREAT WAR

AVAILABLE NOWNew modes. New maps. New conflicts.

AVAILABLE NOWLupkow Pass

AVAILABLE NOWBattlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha

AVAILABLE NOWSecond Expansion Pack

NOVEMBEROperations Campaign Update

NOVEMBERNovember Update

DECEMBERThird Expansion Pack

EARLY 2018Fourth Expansion Pack

FREE FOR ALL PLAYERS*

MONTHLY UPDATES

More content and ways to play for all players.

PREMIUM FRIENDS

When live, join a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass† owner's Squad to play all available maps.

PREMIUM TRIALS

When live, play all available Battlefield 1 Premium Pass† maps.

THE THIRD EXPANSIONTURNING TIDES

LEARN MORE

GET EARLY ACCESSPREMIUM PASS

LEARN MORE

* REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD 1 FOR APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY), ALL GAME UPDATES, INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, AND (FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS) AN XBOX LIVE GOLD OR PLAYSTATION PLUS ACCOUNT REQUIRED. Other conditions and restrictions apply. See www.battlefield.com/news/article/introducing-premium-friends-a-word-from-our-producer for details on Battlefield 1 Premium Friends and www.battlefield.com/news/article/premium-trials-play-new-maps-for-free for details on Battlefield 1 Premium Trials.
    †Check www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/premium often for details and release dates for each expansion pack.
    Imagens Anexadas Imagens Anexadas  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

Data de Registro
    Set/2006
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 265/281
    Dados: 169/42
    Amanha vai sair o patch com os danos de armas?

Steam Community
    -Intel 4790k@4.4Ghz -Corsair wc H115i -Corsair pro series 16Gb 1600Mhz CL9 -Asus Z97 E -Zotac GTX1080Ti Amp Extreme -Asus Xonar DGX pcie -3x Intel SSD raid 0 120GB -Benq XL2430T 144hz@120hz 1ms -Razer mouse 8000dpi@1600dpi -Razer mousepad control -NZXT Case H440 Black -Corsair power RM1000i -Windows 10 64bits

The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.642/995
    Dados: 5.406/681
    Citação Mensagem Original de PCkiller Ver Mensagem
    Esta resposta está oculta porque você está ignorando este membro. Exibir Citação
    Amanha vai sair o patch com os danos de armas?
    Tá rolando um patch já, no PS4:

Nome:  0rlxjknyj6d01.jpg
Vistos: 36
Tamanho:  38,1 kB

Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

Informação do Tópico

Usuários Navegando pelo Tópico

Existe(m) atualmente 1 usuário(s) navegando pelo tópico. (0 membro(s) e 1 visitante(s))

Regras de Postagem