Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.643/995
    Dados: 5.407/682

Microsoft's Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020

Microsoft's Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020 - console
    (hx) 01:51 PM EDT - Jun,17 2018 - Post a comment
    According to Thurrott’s sources, Microsoft’s next-generation Xbox, codenamed "Scarlett," will be released in just two years. It isn’t clear whether it will be a brand-new console or update in the vein of the Xbox One X, but a family of devices will reportedly be introduced, some of which would presumably extend the functionality of the core system.
    While Microsoft may have been founded as being a software company, there is no question about it that they are a hardware company too. With the Surface family, the Xbox, and peripherals, the company doesn’t shy away from building its own products and has established a sizeable fanbase who is interested in ‘what’s next’ for the company when it relates to these types of products.
    This past week, I was tipped off that the next generation Xbox was codenamed Scarlett and in an effort to track down if this information was accurate, I was able to view content that highlighted several unannounced Microsoft products that are coming in the next two years.
    Microsoft is planning for the next Xbox console release to arrive in 2020. But what is more interesting, is that Microsoft describes ‘Scarlett’ as a family of devices; meaning we may see multiple pieces of hardware released that year.
    That date may seem relatively close considering that the Xbox One X launched last year but Microsoft is aggressively moving ahead with hardware in the console space to shake up the industry. But what we don’t know is if this is a brand new set of devices or simply a more ‘powerful’ Xbox One that is again, fully backward compatible with all the content available today.
    Considering how much effort Microsoft has put into backward compatibility, I would expect the Scarlett devices to support current gen games but offer more advanced features and align possibly with Microsoft’s upcoming game-streaming services.
    As with any leak this far out, timing and plans can change but I was able to verify the information I viewed as being authentic and fully believe that the company is on-track to release the new console in two years.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 16.643/995
    Dados: 5.407/682
    Xbox Scarlett Game Streaming Service Info - console
    (hx) 06:41 PM EDT - Jul,23 2018 - Post a comment
    The next generation Microsoft console is a family of devices code-named Scarlett that consists of a traditional local console and a streaming box due out in 2020, according to Thurrott, which has published accurate information about Microsoft’s inner workings in the past. While the traditional console is said to be in the early days of development, Thurrott had a lot more to report on the streaming box, which is said to work with Microsoft’s upcoming game streaming platform.

Scarlett Cloud, as one of Thurrott’s sources referred to it, is a lower-powered, game-streaming device reported to be shipping alongside the traditional console. It is said to have a limited amount of local compute for tasks such as controller input, image processing, and collision detection. A “splice” or “slice” of the game will run locally, and Microsoft’s cloud will “stitch” it together with the game running on the server side. While this means more hardware is needed locally, which will raise the price of the device, it will still cost “significantly less” than what a new console would traditionally cost. Thurrott reported that Microsoft’s end goal is to enable access to “Xbox” from any device at any time, as the company’s cloud platform has data centers in every major market of the world. One source of the website noted that Microsoft’s plans may even reduce latency in all aspects of a game, as if a multiplayer game using Microsoft Azure as its central server, Scarlett Cloud will be closer physically to the multiplayer server, which results in less latency. The website noted that all Scarlett games will run on all Scarlett devices, meaning there will not be any game that runs on the traditional Scarlett console that does not run on the streaming box, and vice-versa.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

Informação do Tópico

Usuários Navegando pelo Tópico

Existe(m) atualmente 1 usuário(s) navegando pelo tópico. (0 membro(s) e 1 visitante(s))

Regras de Postagem